This breakfast meal I prepared in all of about 15 minutes, it would of been quicker if I had my green tea first! Here are the steps:
2 gluten free Tortillas
2 brown cage free Eggs
Small hand full of Swiss Cheese
4 teaspoons of Salsa
3 tablespoons of Canola Oil
Himalayan Pink Salt and Pepper
1) Rinse off eggs in water break open in a bowl, with a spoon I remove long white stings that are connected to the egg (personal preference) then add 2 dashes of Himalayan Pink Salt and 1 dash of ground Pepper. Stir till blended with a fork.
2) Get medium skillet (I prefer stainless steel but non stick works) add 2 tablespoons of Canola Oil turn stove to medium heat. Tilt skillet back and forth to allow oil to spread across, then add eggs. Let sit.
3) Take out Swiss Cheese bag, 2 gluten free Tortillas and Salsa set them to the side.
4) Go back to eggs they should be settling in to thickness, turn stove to medium low, go around edges of eggs to release any sticking to sides of the skillet with a spatula, then fold it in half. I like my eggs done no juices running out so you decide how done you want your eggs because at this point you may want to proceed to cut the half in half and place on a plate. My eggs will need another minute.
5) Depending on your skillet your simple omelette halves should of slid out leaving much of nothing, so then get some paper towel wipe it out, place back on stove eye, put 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil in skillet spread it around add the gluten free Tortillas, add Swiss Cheese and put the eggs on them.
6) Turn stove eye off, get your plate, take your Breakfast Tacos out and put 2 teaspoons of Salsa on each and ENJOY! What meal will I discuss next? Come back and read, now on to the next blog post, Always Crystal.