Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Homemade Microwave Meal- Asian Noodles
Preparation time: 2 minutes , Cook time: 7 minutes
Items needed: A Taste of Thai Vermicelli Rice Noodles Angel Hair, Kroger Frozen Onion,Carrot, Celery Mix, Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Ground Pepper and Onion Powder, Water and Wax Paper.
1) Get a microwave safe bowl and break off a handful of the noodles, add water to the bowl until the noodles are covered or almost covered.
2) Then cut open and add the frozen vegetables after rinsing, about a handful or a cup full. It really depends on the amount of vegetables you want. They too should be under or almost under the water.
3) Add the seasonings, 3 shakes of salt, 2 shakes of pepper and 2 shakes of onion powder. Then cover with wax paper. ( All seasonings are optional use what you like )
4) Put in the microwave for 6 minutes on medium high or high depending on your microwave.
5) At the half way point of 3 minutes stir up the soup. Replace the wax paper Then start back up.
6) When it’s done stir again, cover back up and start microwave for 1 more minute.
7) The food is done! The bowl will be very hot so be careful removing it from the microwave. Allow to cool for a minute , stir it, taste it and add what seasoning you may need to complete your meal!
8) Time to eat!!!
As with anything new you have to adjust as needed, and all cooking is at your own risk!
If you try this recipe, comment below let me know how you tweaked it to your tastebuds, and now.... on to the next blog post,
YouTube C.LynnsArt of Cooking